Regarding hardware specs...

Gabriel Ambuehl gabriel_ambuehl at buz.ch
Tue Dec 26 12:38:27 CET 2006

On Monday 25 December 2006 17:40, Kenshin wrote:
> Can i raise some hoppes for this:

Obviously you didn't read the specs very well, as the following is already
done:

> - great audio capture (use it as a recorder)

(not sure, but the specs should make it possible at least)

> - big screen size (> 2", 480x640) to read pdf and html files, read
> manga, view anime
> - toggle between landscape/portrait

Software thing, should work.
> - allow some kind of expansion slot (eg, adding a SD card of 1GB)

It HAS microsd. Up to 1G at least.

> - gravity tolerance (must survive falling in the floor and getting
> sprinkled by water a couple of times :-)

> - japanese language support (both keyboard and OCR... and i guess both
> can be done via software)

Likely so.

> - run nes, snes emulators (multiple key press could be done via
> software... eg: for super mario run+jump at the same time)

Except for the keys, I don't see why this shouldn't work.

> - mp3 player (use it like an ipod)

Software.

> - wifi
I agree. This is MY personal point.

> - gps
Already in there.

> - usb
Already in there.

> Luxury item:
> - voice recognition (understand orders like "phone, dial, girlfriend")

Software.