Couple of hardware feature questions.

Dan Koester dan at dan1son.net
Sun Nov 12 23:43:45 CET 2006

I have a couple of concerns about the Neo1973 phone itself.  I haven't
seen any mention of the data capabilities at all.  It mentions an e-mail
client so it would need at least GPRS.  Does it also have EDGE support?

Also I've seen mention of 2 1Watt stereo speakers, but I have seen
nothing related to a headphone jack.  Does the phone have a stereo
headphone jack?  If so is it a 3.5mm mini jack or the cell-phone style 4
post 2.5mm stereo microphone jack.

I appreciate the answers and look forward to working on some software
for this new open phone.

Dan Koester
dan at dan1son.net