Java and neo1973

Stefano Sanna gerdavax at tiscali.it
Tue Nov 14 00:03:11 CET 2006

Hi all.

First of all, my congratulations to the team of OpenMoko for the
exciting challenge they began! I hope we (the community) all will be
able to support their project and let the open-mobile come to reality.

Today is a very important day: Java embraces the GPL v2!

What a nice coincidence: neo1973 is arriving full open and Java is
moving towards open source. I believe that Java on the neo1973 is a
must, in order to support the large market of existing mobile devices.

I would be nice to have a prototype version of the SDK to start porting
the (now open!) official VM to the neo1973 environment.

Looking forward to buying it in january... :-)

Regards,
Stefano.

Stefano Sanna - gerdavax at tiscali.it
Personal web site: http://www.gerdavax.it
AIM: gerdavax - Skype: gerdavax - Callsign: IS0DZE

Fratelli D'Etails

Gerda: "Mi hanno contattato per avere idee nuove..."
Dada:  "... e le vanno a chiedere proprio a te???"