Adding an overview page to openmoko.{com,org}

donnie at donnie at
Wed Nov 15 18:31:50 CET 2006

Hello Sean,

I think that putting the information on the website would be quite
useful and prevent questions from being repeated.  Also, it will allow
the discussions to continue onto other topics such as development since
we will know what actual hardware/software will be available on the
Neo1973, thus the activity on the mailinglist should not slow down, but
simply move forward.  :-)