List concerns...

Dan Koester dan at dan1son.net
Thu Nov 16 20:11:38 CET 2006

Someone brought it to my attention that I was not replying to the entire
list when I hit reply (I was not checking and assuming it was returning
to the list).  It appears as though the reply-to address is not set to
the lists address.

Also it would be handy (and I have e-mailed the admin account listed on
the website) if there was a prefix in the subject line for the mailing
lists.  I have even noticed a couple of people manually adding one.

Both of these requests seem to follow current etiquette.

Dan