List concerns...

Sean Moss-Pultz sean_mosko at fic.com.tw
Fri Nov 17 11:59:40 CET 2006

On 11/17/06 1:49 PM, "Dan Koester" <dan at dan1son.net> wrote:

> I didn't realize there were such strong feelings towards these ideas...
> I do see the reasons for the reply-to address... but the subject line
> doesn't make sense to me at all.  I feel it's a huge advantage to add a
> prefix that is well known.

Dan,

Please don't take any of this personally. Stefan's a great guy and like so
many really technical people, he not afraid to speak his mind and get
straight to the point. Which, IMHO, is a good thing.

We haven't heard much complaints over this issue because it really is the
standard on Free Software mailing lists. Most email clients have rules that
can be set on any header field to filter this automatically. Let us know if
you need help!

And thanks again for your interest in OpenMoko!

-Sean