Adding an overview page to openmoko.{com,org}

Sean Moss-Pultz sean_mosko at
Sun Nov 19 16:11:20 CET 2006

On 11/19/06 10:34 PM, "Koen Kooi" <koen at> wrote:

> Sean Moss-Pultz schreef:
>> On 11/15/06 10:15 PM, "Koen Kooi" <koen at> wrote:
>>> There's a continuous stream of questions flooding this mailinglist, so isn't
>>> it time to
>>> add an overview page to the openmoko site(s)?
>> We'll put something up very soon. Thanks for the feedback.
> Any news on this?

Sorry for the delays on this. We have a few items that haven't totally
settled down yet. It's going to be another few days before we will know
exactly what the final spec will look like. I don't want to publish anything
before I can guarantee it 100%.

I will keep everyone posted!