A marketing angle

Sean Moss-Pultz sean_mosko at fic.com.tw
Tue Nov 21 11:32:11 CET 2006

Dear Ben,

Please understand that market questions are not something I can freely talk
about at this point. We're just beginning a really long term plan. I
wouldn't want to show our cards, too early ;-)

I will say that OpenMoko is extremely strategic to our company. We are, and
plan to continue, investing generously in this effort.

Please don't think for a second this is a one time, wild gun-slinging event,
from FIC.

-Sean