Adding an overview page to openmoko.{com,org}

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at hrw.one.pl
Tue Nov 21 12:34:14 CET 2006

Dnia wtorek, 21 listopada 2006 11:17, Sean Moss-Pultz napisał:
> On 11/20/06 2:40 PM, "Denis Kaledin" <kaledin at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Sean, thanks for posting initial specs. One question: looks like
> > Bluetooth is still undecided in first-gen Neo?

> We are working on bluetooth. It's going to be in our dev boards for our
> next hardware revision, but I can't (publicly) commit to it for our
> January release at this point. This is why it's absent from our spec.
>
> I am doing my best though. I know it's important to a lot of people.

So we will get LinuxPhone without any way to connecting. No Irda, no BT, no
WiFi.

I do not count usb networking as method of connecting - none of my devices
use it (most of them are capable of doing it) because I can use BT or WiFi
or even irda.

I'll wait for next generation.

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

        Happiness? Happiness is an illusion. It is an empty dream.
        A word without meaning. It is nothing. Or everything.