Adding an overview page to openmoko.{com,org}

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at
Tue Nov 21 15:46:36 CET 2006

Dnia wtorek, 21 listopada 2006 15:27, Stefan Schmidt napisał:
> On Tue, 2006-11-21 at 12:34, Marcin Juszkiewicz wrote:
> > I'll wait for next generation.

> Why not wait until the first phone is released. You will see what
> features it has.

> Talking about BT and wifi again and again don't change the facts. I'm
> sure Sean and his team work hard to get a bluetooth enabled phone for
> us.

I'm sure that they are. And I wait for release to know what will be
featured finally. But will not buy linuxphone which can connect to my
other devices only by usb networking (too much cables around my desk at

Before second version hit market maybe some devs hacking HTC phones will
get GSM part working (maybe basing on FIC/OpenMoKo code).

OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

2.6 sucks because oz sucks because opie sucks because it can't run opera