Adding an overview page to openmoko.{com,org}

Mikko J Rauhala mjrauhal at cc.helsinki.fi
Wed Nov 22 17:42:17 CET 2006

On ti, 2006-11-21 at 10:46 -0800, Chad wrote:
> Reading between the lines here - it sounds like there's some issue
> keeping BT from working correctly - if the issues are only in the
> software stack and can be worked around later, I'd personally rather
> have the hardware included even if it's only partially working at
> launch and fixed a few months on.

With apologies for keeping the "we want Bluetooth" thread alive, I'd
nevertheless like to commend this suggestion if this is, in fact, the
case. Eg. if the phone software might not be taking full advantage of a
Bluetooth interface early on, it's still a win to have it on board; and
maybe some of the buyers would also fill in some gaps in high-level BT
functionality.

That said, and having done some thinking, I'm leaning towards buying the
phone regardless.

--
Mikko J Rauhala <mjrauhal at cc.helsinki.fi>
University of Helsinki