Which emulators will be running fine on the Neo1973?

Richard Franks spontificus at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 14:00:06 CET 2006

On 11/23/06, Robert Michel <openmoko at robertmichel.de> wrote:
> (I one one, but it does not fit so well into my pocket
> so I do not carry it with me every time...
> I think it would be ok (legal) to copy the firmware to
> the emulator, when I own such a device and use only
> one of them at the same time)

IANAL (I am not a lumberjack), but doesn't the legality differ from
country to country and from device to device? I recall that the
Sinclair Spectrum ROM was officially given permission for emulation..
but I'd imagine most of the newer devices/companies you mention would
be a bit less cooperative?

Cheers,
Richard