Camera, vibrate and other features

Stuart Gray randomelginguy at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 24 15:09:55 CET 2006

Few questions about the OpenMoKo phones.
Vibrate Feature, is this going to appear on these phones?
Bluetooth - mentioned lots already, I also would like to see it.
Camera - Been reported for next version, I would like to see a 2.0 Megapixel one or greater

Any idea when roughly the next version would be out, because I'm willing to wait a while for all those extra features, just would like to know how long :).

Ace phone though, love the touch screen and the look of the phone.  As a games programming student I see a lot of potential for creative games for these phones along the same lines as the Nintendo DS as well as handy applications for the phone.

Stuart Gray