Ten Things I Want From My Phone from Oreilly

Josef Wolf jw at raven.inka.de
Sat Nov 25 23:05:53 CET 2006

On Sat, Nov 25, 2006 at 02:56:55AM +0100, Michael Lauer wrote:
> > Tim Oreilly posted a blog post titled as "Ten Things I Want From My
> > Phone". Can be interesting to read:
>
> > http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/oreilly/radar/atom/~3/52223180/ten_things_i_wa.html
>
> Wow -- there's a lot of cool stuff in there. Thanks for the pointer!

While there's a lot of cool stuff, I won't bet a dime that the telco's
will even read this.  Get real: there are several millions of mobile
phone users.  Do you really think the telco's listen to the couple people
from the blogs?

Here comes the Neo into the game.  Here we have the opportunity to
overcome the restrictions.  And if we can overcome the restrictions,
more people will be attracted.  As soon as Neo will cross the critical
mass, the telco's won't have a choice: they will _have_ to open the
market.

Guess when Morpheus and Trinity will arrive to help us escape ;-)