Robert Michel oepnmoko at robertmichel.de
Sat Nov 25 04:47:44 CET 2006

Salve!

Robert Michel schrieb am Samstag, den 25. November 2006 um 04:22h:
> 2 must seen videos of Jefferson Y.Han work:

Not only that on a Neo1973 could play 2 people (pong or others..)
or more people at the same time, the screen could have different
windows or be splittet so that that 2 persons write, phone¹, read,
play ... or what ever at the same time.

I could imagine that on 640x480
two persons could play melodies on the device
and when they use sticks a third person could play
a bass and 1-2 others percussions...

But just for one person, it could be used as mini-keyboard for your
pocket and the keystroke would be dynamicaly - you will be able to
have dynamic from  piano to forte ;))

rob

¹my idea to do two calls with one Neo1973 at the same time:
htp://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2006-November/000216.html