Another simple GPS+GPRS idea

Alessandro Iurlano alessandro.iurlano at
Mon Nov 27 12:44:24 CET 2006

Something to add to this idea...
I'd like to have the phone interact with Google Earth maps. Something like
"Let me see how the place where I am now looks from the sky"
Which may be very useful when you are walking around and try to find the
best route to another place.

I know that google provides API for the search engine. Are there APIs for
google earth maps too?