Security/voicemail idea

Rodolphe Ortalo rodolphe.ortalo at free.fr
Tue Nov 28 20:21:25 CET 2006

Hello everyone,

while reading various posts, I remembered a presentation I attended once
on a different topic (security management) that included an interesting
idea for (mobile phone incoming calls) access control.
It seems related to some ideas already raised on this list with respect
to automatic answering.

You will find the reference here:
http://www.laas.fr/~esorics/notices/Rannenberg2000.html
I dunno if the full paper is available somewhere. However, I remember
the author saying that his specific audience (primarily in the health
care sector: praticians, doctors, etc.) became addicted to his addons
pretty fast.

Rodolphe

PS: After looking for a while, I found a ref to the full paper here:
http://www.wiiw.de/publikationen/MultilateralSecurityAconcepta433.pdf
PPS: The author is apparently working now for
"http://www.whatismobile.de/" (!).