voice recgonition

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at hrw.one.pl
Wed Nov 29 09:31:43 CET 2006

Dnia środa, 29 listopada 2006 07:26, Jeff Andros napisał:

> Hey! and OpenMoKo is supposed to be build compatible with Zaurus apps,
> right? so we're half way there

This days OpenEmbedded can build applications in a way to be compatible
with so called SharpROM but normal people use normal toolchains instead
of old gcc 2.95.

So do not expect *ANY* binary compatibility with many years old system for
Zaurus. And thats good.

Anyway SharpROM == Qt/E 2.x which is not tested/supported for FIC phone.

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

      I don't know. I don't care. And it doesn't make any difference.