Open Moko - GPL?

Stuart Gray randomelginguy at
Wed Nov 29 22:16:50 CET 2006

I would most definitely go for a version 1 if there is an option of trading up later.
My only doubts about this phone is if its worth buying that phone only to have to buy another when version 2 comes out.
But if a trade up is available I am very likely to get version 1 and then trade up when the time comes.
I am unsure if I would buy version 1 if there is no such option available, as I am used to getting my phones free on contract, and spending $350 on a phone I plan to upgrade not too long after would just be mad.Cant wait though, I am really excited for it.  Hopefully all my hopes turn into reality.