Another idea for an application for the Neo: Instant sync to web page duplicating info on phone

Selem Delul necrodome at
Thu Nov 30 01:57:36 CET 2006

Nokia did it. (
So yeah, it is possible. They are using a gateway to translate an url
to your phone's web server (and i guess they are using it to
communicate with the phone which is behind the operator's proxy)