Greetings from Sergei Bubka ;) - Re: Open Moko - GPL?

Robert Michel openmoko at robertmichel.de
Thu Nov 30 02:38:06 CET 2006

Salve Ole, Sean!

On Thu, 30 Nov 2006, Sean Moss-Pultz wrote:

> On 11/30/06 12:41 AM, "Ole Tange" <openmoko.org at tange.dk> wrote:
>
> > Come to think of it: You should always value your customers and give
> > them incentive to buy more from you. So a trade up might apply to the
> > v2->v3 transition as well.
>
> It's an interesting idea. At this point let me just sit on it. I need to
> figure out if this (internally) would be even possible.

Ohh noooooo - Ole, you have remind Sean to the strategie of the
pole vaulter Sergei Bubka - he could jump much much more higher
then the others, but he did it in 1cm  stepps, so for years
(1984-1994) he travelled from competition to competition and every
time they paid him enough, he achieve a new world record,
otherwise he only won that competition:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Bubka

Ole, and now please think what you have Sean/FIC make think
- of course would it be easy to let some features out for
giving the costumers a value to buy more.....

I don't see the use to make thoughts about v2->v3 - now.
;)

rob