Will the Neo1973 support Dual-SIM with SPST? Re: Using UART/SPI... for swithing 2-8 SIM-cards Re: [Neo1973] Hardware access: additional solder points ; )

Robert Michel openmoko at robertmichel.de
Thu Nov 30 12:42:29 CET 2006

Salve Thomas!

Sorry when my English or/and my ideas are not everytime so clear,
a wiki could help to avoid confusion.

Thomas MARCHESSEAU schrieb am Donnerstag, den 30. November 2006 um 12:15h:

> did you check www.simore.ch  ?
> (*)unfortunatly,  you cant use 2 numbers at the same time, because

Beside that www.simore.ch offers it with 59.90€ quite expensive,
I do (technicaly) see no differances to  www.dual-sim.com.
But the cheapes offer for such adapter isn't interesting yet:

But you remind us ;)) that dual-sim is an intereting feature and
Sean still haven'd answerd:
> >################################################
> >#Will the Neo1973 support "dual-SIM" with SPST?#
This is needed to use products like from simore.ch or dual-sim.com
would work.

But as you could read in your qoute, I would like to see the
analog multiplexer allready on the circuit board of the Neo1973,
together with 2 normal size SIM connector.
(And of course a hardware hack to have 4-8 SIM cards inside one phone)

Greetings,
rob