tomtom on the Neo1973

Jeff Andros jeff at
Mon Apr 2 10:35:21 CEST 2007

there's been a long running discussion on getting java up and running...
what would be the possibility of tying into the gmaps mobile interface? does
anyone who reads licences better than I know if this violates the EULA?
maybe we could talk google into doing a custom version? they do it for quite
a few phone models

anyways, my 2 small stone wheels