Blacklist/whitelists

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 16:21:42 CEST 2007

Hi,

On 4/6/07, Andreas Kostyrka <andreas at kostyrka.org> wrote:
> Well, there is only one way on standard GSM modules to disable SMS
> delivery to the phone: When the SIM card SMS slots are filled up. All
> phones/modules I've programmed always receive SMS via these storage
> slots on the SIM. So I guess filling up these slots would disable SMS
> receiving?
If that happens, my phone tells me that the SMS memory is full, and I
need to delete SMS messages in order to receive the one it was told
about... So, I guess the network _does_ tell the telephone that an SMS
message is waiting. Perhaps this could be used to 'refuse' text
messages?

Christ van Willegen