Canada OpenMoko

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Tue Apr 10 13:18:50 CEST 2007

Hey Chris,

Welcome and yep there are quite a few of us Asterisk users on the
list....I'm sure there will be no end to the Neo/Asterisk integration
and application development :-)

Regards,

Dean Collins
dean at mexuar.com
+1-212-203-4357 Ph
+1-917-207-3420 Mb
+61-2-9016-5642 (Sydney in-dial).

  <http://click.mexuar.com/webuser/click/7/userurl/Cognation>
<http://click.mexuar.com/webuser/nojs/7/userurl/Cognation>
www.Mexuar.com <http://www.mexuar.com/>
Want to voice enable your website?
Use Corraleta to reach your customers in 10 seconds or less.