linuxworld (san francisco, august): .org Pavilion Call for Papers

michael at michael at
Tue Apr 10 18:08:24 CEST 2007 should be here, no?.

Has anyone submitted, or is anyone planning to submit, an application?

If not, would prefer someone official (i.e. someone on the
payroll) do this or someone from the community at large?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 07:41:11 -0700
From: LinuxWorld <linuxworldexpo at>
To: MICHAEL SHILOH <michael at>
Subject: .org Pavilion Call for Papers Now Open

LinuxWorld Conference & Expo
August 6 - 9, 2007
Moscone Center
San Francisco, CA

Interested in LinuxWorld's .org Pavilion? Fill out the
Application Form!

LinuxWorld Conference & Expo is looking for exhibitors for the
.org Pavilion, our free-of-charge exhibit area for free software
and open source projects. We're looking for projects that produce
great software and can host an informative, helpful booth for our

This year, we will be hosting an "un-conference" theater area
adjacent to the pavilion. If you would like a larger venue for
works in progress, Q & A sessions, demonstrations, and media,
it's there for you.

Projects use LinuxWorld Conference & Expo for many reasons: to
answer questions from possible new users, to distribute copies
of software, to solicit donations, and to sell project

If you have participated in the .org Pavilion at previous shows,
you still need to re-apply for it this time.

To submit for the .org Pavilion, please click on the link below.

Don't forget! Birds-of-a-Feather sessions are still available.
Click on the link below to submit.

Please contact Alison McCormack with any questions (508)

This message was intended for michael at
We want to provide you with the most relevant information.

Click below to do the following:
* Change your email preferences
* Update your information
* Opt-out from our email programs
IDG World Expo, 3 Speen Street, Framingham, MA 01701