Mokomakefile error

Eric Heinemann e_heinemann at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 02:46:00 CEST 2007

I just updated to the newest Mokomakefile and I get the following error on gentoo and Ubuntu

Applying patch sysvinit-inittab-duplicated-lines.patch
patching file trunk/oe/packages/sysvinit/sysvinit/fic-gta01/inittab
Hunk #1 FAILED at 33.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- rejects in file trunk/oe/packages/sysvinit/sysvinit/fic-gta01/inittab
Patch sysvinit-inittab-duplicated-lines.patch can be reverse-applied
make: *** [setup-patches] Error 1

Is there something that I am suddenly missing?

Thanks,

Eric

Never miss an email again!