Canada OpenMoko

Frank Coenen franknstein666 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 20:42:54 CEST 2007

I would defiantly be interested. A VMware image would be great!

I haven't been able to set
up a build environment. I don't have much time to search for all the
right packages, so I eventually gave up.
But with a ready made image we could all start experimenting with OpenMoko.
A .torrent would indeed be the best option, I guess.

Cheers,

Frank

>I'm interested in this as well.

vmichael

>On Tue, 10 Apr 2007, Chris Fazekas wrote:
>
>> Can you post it as a torrent? That way I can start downloading it
>> tonight and in-turn share it out?
>>
>> On 4/10/07, Eric Heinemann <e_heinemann at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Depending on my server bandwidth limit, I may post my VM using Ubuntu
>>> setup
>>> for Openmoko building. Let me know if anyone is interested in this.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Eric

VMware