CrossPlatform Programming

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 03:43:24 CEST 2007

> Is there way to add needed libraries for apps?

if you're using linux, this can all be handled by the package manager
of the host system. say you write an app that needs qt4, which isn't
installed on the user's system - when the user installs your app, qt4
(and any other dependencies) gets installed with it.

is that what you mean? sorry, i'm not 100% clear on your question

of course, it's a whole different approach on windoze - no automatic
installation of required packages, just spurious error messages when a
necessary file is missing