Neo1973 With Screen On at PopSci!

Mike Hodson mystica at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 08:07:32 CEST 2007

On 2/23/07, Bryan Fink <bryan.fink at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All.  I was just browsing for Neo1973 pictures, as I do every few
> days, and finally found pictures of a Neo with the screen on!  Check
> out Popular Science's 10-photo gallery:

Sorry to rehash quite an old thread, but today I received my copy of
Popular Science magazine for the month of May 07, and the Neo1973 is
on the front cover, headline "iPhone's Open-Source Rival"

The full-page article starts off this month's "What's New" section,
and goes on to include a wonderful hi-res image of the phone mockup.
The story talks about how providers control the content on your phone,
and gives some speculation of new apps that will be invented: "Imagine
if the phone's microphone could tell you are having an in-person
conversation and hold all calls" among others.

This is great!

Mike