OpenMoko light web server

Dean Collins Dean at
Mon Apr 16 19:34:06 CEST 2007

Yep, I love when I first started talking about 3rd party off-device
commercial applications 6 months ago everyone said "booooo"

Now people are truly understanding what I was talking about with Savaje
at Javaone 2006 and now with Openmoko.

The device isn't the exciting part here guys, it's what you can do
off-device with network apps that's exciting.

Dean Collins
Dean at

+1-212-203-4357 Ph
+61-2-9016-5642 (Sydney in-dial).