built-in scripting languages.

Bryan Larsen bryanlarsen at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 22:33:07 CEST 2007

Well, that's "official" enough for me.  I'll develop new apps in PyGTK
for now.  If I need to, I'll port to C later.

The announcement today of the Gnome Mobil & Embedded Initiative
(http://www.gnome.org/mobile/) also shows Python in its block diagram,
right below a picture of a neo1973.  Python is the OLPC language of choice.

I'd still like to see gtk-server (http://www.gtk-server.org) in the base
install, so shell scripts can have GUI's too.

cheers,
Bryan