Richard Stallmans standpoint about openmoko

Red Dragon rd at
Fri Apr 20 10:31:55 CEST 2007

I have raised the question about this on #openmoko at freenode long
time ago. Similar issue to Wifi driver, but different decision.

However, I think we have to understand that building everything from
free/open source in the expected timeline is not that easy.