Fwd: picture viewer

Ryan Prior piratehead at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 12:41:13 CEST 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ryan Prior <piratehead at gmail.com>
Date: Apr 20, 2007 12:40 PM
Subject: Re: picture viewer
To: Florent THIERY <fthiery at gmail.com>

If we're going to have a mokofingerwheel on the map interface, why not allow
finger wheel up to zoom out and finger wheel down to zoom in? This would be
a lot easier to implement than double-touch a la iphone, and I believe it
would be easier to use. Two fingers can be tough to manipulate, and it's
hard to get precision when you're focusing on moving two fingers at once. A
double-tap on the map to zoom in on that location would not be a bad feature
in addition to the "zoom wheel" interface, and since the wheel can be
toggled, it doesn't really take use of the wheel away from other
possibilities either.

--
"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick
society."