Fwd: picture viewer

Ryan Prior piratehead at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 12:41:13 CEST 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ryan Prior <piratehead at gmail.com>
Date: Apr 20, 2007 12:40 PM
Subject: Re: picture viewer
To: Florent THIERY <fthiery at gmail.com>

If we're going to have a mokofingerwheel on the map interface, why not allow
finger wheel up to zoom out and finger wheel down to zoom in? This would be
a lot easier to implement than double-touch a la iphone, and I believe it
would be easier to use. Two fingers can be tough to manipulate, and it's
hard to get precision when you're focusing on moving two fingers at once. A
double-tap on the map to zoom in on that location would not be a bad feature
in addition to the "zoom wheel" interface, and since the wheel can be
toggled, it doesn't really take use of the wheel away from other
possibilities either.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick
  - Krishnamurti