picture viewer

Ortwin Regel ortwin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 00:01:47 CEST 2007

Interesting... However, what about zooming out again? Also this would
take too much time while possibly being too fast for my grandparents.
Holding the second tap is a bad idea but dragging it around might be a
good one. All in all, how about this:

drag finger --> drag viewable area
tap, then tap again, hold and drag --> zoom in and out
tap sides --> change to next/last picture (can be changed to requiring
double tap in config)

What is missing? The gesture that brings up the on slideshow menu
where you can escape from the slideshow, rotate the picture, jump to
first/last with simple buttons. The only reasonable thing I can think
of is a double tap in the center of the screen. What to use the wheel
for in that menu? Scrolling through pictures quickly, of course!

Ortwin