Audio Jack 2.5 mm

Chris Fazekas cfazekas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 17:08:04 CEST 2007

My Moto V3i uses USB for the headphones/mic.  You wanna talk about
frustrating.  This is going to have Bluetooth right?  I imagine there
are bluetooth headphones?  Wouldn't that solve all problems?  Wires
suck.

Le Example:

http://www.expansys.ca/p.aspx?i=144922  (DJ Style)
http://www.expansys.ca/p.aspx?i=141353  (Smaller, goofy looking)

My personal favorite:

http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/SY_DisplayProductInformation-Start?ProductSKU=DRBT10CX&CategoryName=acc_TelephoneAccessories(1.6)&DCMP=CJ_SS&HQS=DRBT10CX

So yea, wires... we don't need no stinkin wires.

Cheers,

Chris Fazekas