Audio Jack 2.5 mm

Chris Fazekas cfazekas at
Tue Apr 24 17:08:04 CEST 2007

My Moto V3i uses USB for the headphones/mic.  You wanna talk about
frustrating.  This is going to have Bluetooth right?  I imagine there
are bluetooth headphones?  Wouldn't that solve all problems?  Wires

Le Example:  (DJ Style)  (Smaller, goofy looking)

My personal favorite:

So yea, wires... we don't need no stinkin wires.

Chris Fazekas