Audio Jack 2.5 mm

Chris Fazekas cfazekas at
Tue Apr 24 18:34:53 CEST 2007

On 4/24/07, Flemming Richter Mikkelsen <quatrox at> wrote:
> >My Moto V3i uses USB for the headphones/mic.  You wanna talk about
> >frustrating.  This is going to have Bluetooth right?  I imagine there
> >are bluetooth headphones?  Wouldn't that solve all problems?  Wires
> >suck.
> BT hands free uses a lot of power

I guess it depends on the application, it seems to me that many people
are discussing using this as a MP3 player while docked.  In that
situation bluetooth is good because its plugged in to power.

The second situation discussed is mobile music.  The USB based one
(like the Moto I have) or the 2.5 would likely be the best solution
here in my opinion.  And if you really want to hook up to your
"standard" 3.5 - iPod headphones, or DJ phones, then an adapter is
needed, or use the juice, and go Bluetooth.   I have also seen "L"
shaped adapters too for those that feel the adapter and head phone
jack would excessively protrude from the device.