Audio Jack 2.5 mm

Jeff Andros jeff at bigredtj.com
Tue Apr 24 19:07:52 CEST 2007

On 4/24/07, Flemming Richter Mikkelsen <quatrox at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a motorola that has only one connector: the usb.
> It works great for hands free. I don't know if this is supported by the
> neo1973 hardware but if it is, this could be
> the solution.

Not having intimate dev knowledge of the PCB take what I'm saying with a
grain of salt, but most likely the USB port is on a dedicated connection...
if the USB controller is integrated in the SOC you've got a chance to talk
through the GPIO functions... but we're talking PWM (late 90's ringtone type
sounds (probably not mp3 or anything)) the chances that in the current
version the audio chip is multiplexed to the usb port is fairly slim...

--
Jeff