Some light ahead...

Steven ** montgoss+openmokocommunity at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 23:26:36 CEST 2007

Apple has said they won't allow any third party apps they don't
approve.  That most likely means no apps Cingular doesn't approve
also.  You think Cingular is going to allow VOIP apps that reduce the
money Cingular makes off the phone?  You think I'll be able to get my
little MythTV remote app approved by Apple?  etc.

The iPhone hardware may be sweet, but the rest is a nightmare.

-Steven