Audio Jack 2.5 mm

Alex Schamenek smartalx at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 16:13:45 CEST 2007

Not really the point that quality 2.5mm headphones are available.  They are
a response to dumb phones having 2.5mm jacks when they should have had 3.5mm.
There are more top quality 3.5mm headsets available.  Vladimir raises a very
good question: "What is the jack intended to be used for?  Music or calls?"
The Neo has bluetooth.  Most phones with bluetooth don't have a jack at
all.  So since this one does have bluetooth, wouldn't you want to use your
bluetooth headset for calls and your favorite stereo headphones for music?
I know I would.  Can't wait for the future versions to get A2DP.  Then this
question will be moot.