Anti Iphone (Was Re: Some light ahead...)

Tim Newsom cephdon at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 21:06:58 CEST 2007

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 11:56, Steven ** wrote:
/snip
> I don't understand.  Of course I'll want MythTV on my phone (iPhone or
> Neo).  I'm not going to buy Apple TV because I already have MythTV
> setup and doing everything I want and more.  I intend, at the very
> least, to use my Neo as a remote control for my Myth Box.  I'd also
> like to get a simple Myth frontend so that I stream video to the Neo.
> That will be harder, but awesome.
>
> -Steven

Can you imagine... Think of you tube but with channels of shared tv
broadcast to phones... Maybe like public tv but where users or
individuals could select the content... Does that exist?  I am not
talking rebroadcasting (copyright issues) but new content owned by
individuals who would like to share it and give the rights for that.

--Tim