Anyone, not billed yet?

Teemu Pitkänen teemu.pitkanen at
Wed Aug 1 07:54:49 CEST 2007

I`m not billed yet order number is #3521
so it seems i have long wait ahead of me :(
i ordered developer kit with black phone...
  "Sudharshan S" <sudharsh at> kirjoitti viestissä:3f97c09d0707310142x4f31df41vf0b9af04f89473d7 at
  Hi all,
  I just couldn't resist the urge to ask if there are anyone here who had ordered the development release but *not been billed* yet.  Especially anxious since there has not been any word of the second batch, AFAIK (ordered it on 11 July, around 0500 hours GMT). Sorry folks, but when all the others are getting to play, hack and cuddle with the neo, I feel jealous and left alone =(.

  Me want me neo...

  Sudharshan S

  OpenMoko community mailing list
  community at