[JOB] Embedded Linux trainer (OpenMoko contributors welcome!)

Michael Opdenacker michael-lists at free-electrons.com
Wed Aug 1 15:01:21 CEST 2007

Hello,

We are looking for a new trainer and consultant on the kernel and
embedded Linux, and voluntary contributors to the OpenMoko projects
correspond to the kind of people we're looking for.

Along with regular work, one of our ideas is also to develop a new
"Linux for mobile phones" training offer (only based on community
solutions). If you are interested, one of your tasks would be to learn
as much as you can on this topic by continuing to contribute to the
project, and then create training materials from what you learn. You may
also do some consulting and development work for Linux phone customer
projects then.

More details on http://free-electrons.com/careers/job.2007-07-31/

In a nutshell, you would get paid to contribute to the prject, at least
part time.

Cheers,

Michael.

--