[UI/Graphics] Ever heard of graff ?

Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri barbieri at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 16:37:41 CEST 2007

On 8/1/07, Florent THIERY <fthiery at gmail.com> wrote:
> > BTW, evas have a cairo backend, so you can mix both if required.
>
> Does it mean you can render evas in clutter then (i'm not thinking
> running clutter on the neo, it's a general purpose question)?

If cairo can render to clutter, yes, but it would be pointless as Evas
already have OpenGL backend with its primitives mapped directly. But
you could render to it and user clutter itself to move the rendered UI
(like render to one window and move it 3d space, evas is just 2d,
remember that).

> > Other
> > backends, like xrender, opengl, fb and directfb are supported as well.
>
> Regarding opengl, is the backend opengl es compliant, or does it rely
> on opengl features that don't count in the opengl es subset ?

I never checked it, but i fear its not, however primitives are simple
enough to translate to /ES standard.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
Jabber: barbieri at gmail.com