700 Mhz Spectrum Auction

Mark markitect at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 19:52:45 CEST 2007

Allow me to clarify, Most of them allow unlocked phones direct from
the manufacturer to be used on their network.  It's actually your
Sprint phone refusing to operation on Verizon's network. look up
unlocking phones you call the old company, not the new company
(assuming they are willing to do it).
This is how things tend to go on the GSM side of things anyway