Free seat in embedded Linux training session for contributor

Michael Opdenacker michael-lists at free-electrons.com
Fri Aug 3 16:14:31 CEST 2007

Hello,

Something that can interest contributors to the OpenMoko project... I'll
be delighted if one of you win.

My company has decided to offer a free seat to one deserving community
contributor in our next public embedded Linux training session,
which will happen in Vence, near Nice, France, on Sep. 10-14.

If you win, you will learn about topics like kernel and driver
development, real-time Linux, lightweight tools and and the creation of
root filesystems. Even if you already have experience in this field, you
will probably learn about new tools and features.

See http://free-electrons.com/news/news.2007-08-03 and
http://free-electrons.com/training/sessions

Note that traveling, accommodation and food costs (except lunch) will
still be at your own charge.

If you win, no problem to do this during your working time, and to have
your company pay for your expenses (if your boss agrees, of course).

Cheers,

Michael.

--
Michael Opdenacker, Free Electrons