What a heavy lunch-box!

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 17:36:43 CEST 2007

Hi,

Photos are here:
http://shakthimaan.com/downloads/openmoko/images/package/

* The packaging was kinda neat. I didn't expect so much of foam in it.

* That is one heavy lunch-box, even without anything in it! It is
quite big for a lunch-box too, atleast for me. I can pack breakfast,
lunch and dinner in that box.

* The batteries on the stylus just pop out like Jack in the box when
you unscrew them. Might want to hold onto them.

* The Neo1973 is a really compact phone/PDA. The videos seem to show
them quite big.

Overall, I am impressed. Congratulations to the team on a good job!

Shakthi

P.S.: I think you guys should stop making lunch boxes, and just make
phones in future.

--
Shakthi Kannan
http://www.shakthimaan.com