Import Duty - I have refused my delivery.

Redvers Davies red at
Fri Aug 3 21:59:22 CEST 2007

Cancel the last thing I said.  I moved to the US and for some unknow
reason my brain mixed the two countries laws.

You declare the items on the outgoing section of your quarterly VAT
return.  You get the money back as a refund against VAT your company
charged (assuming you're VAT registered).



More information about the community mailing list