interesting red flag ui

Thomas Gstädtner thomas at
Fri Aug 3 22:30:46 CEST 2007

Yet another poor iPhone-lookalike. *gape*
Sorry, but can't see the clones and the original anymore.

Concerning your question: rotating the screen is no problem at all since the
OM kdrive has xrandr support (xrandr -o 1), but imho the screen is still
physically too small to allow writing with your fingers on a standard on
screen keyboard.

I had another idea, maybe I will be able to show a nice gui in edje in some
days (without backend  then) - at moment I just have a prototype in Etk that
seems to be a working concept for thumb-based input, and you can write while
holding the device in one hand ( ).
If someone wants the code for trying (just frontend and
4-lines-C-printf-backend), feel free to mail me - but don't expect anything.