What a heavy lunch-box!

Thomas Gstädtner thomas at gstaedtner.net
Fri Aug 3 23:12:56 CEST 2007

The player is emphasis, based on Etk (EFL) and it's a mpd client.
But it's running via X remote on the neo, not native. But shouldn't be a
problem native, too.
The same for all other apps, I only tested how they would look, they are NOT
running on the device.
Just for info :)
And of course you can have some photos of the pouch, too -
just look at my webspace in 5-10 minutes.
I'll rename all the pics, so you see what you might take a look on :)
(Attention, no modem users please, about 3 MB per photo!)